A DOUBLE PORTION MANTLE:
ROAR OF HIS SPIRIT!
HARVEST AND EVANGELISM!
EOZ MULTI-GIFTED APOSTOLIC TEAMS
- apostolic alignment: foundation to launch
- using and submitting your gifts with others
- hearing God's voice, seeing, and discerning
- Word and Spirit
- moving with sound in worship
- warring and triumphing together
- watching, and taking action
- demonstrating love, kingdom
- growing up into fullness of Christ
- challenge and assignments
- a family and an army
An Embassy Is
- a body of persons entrusted with a mission to a government, especially an ambassador and his or her staff. It is the diplomatic delegation itself that is the embassy."
2 Corinthians 5:15, 20-21
And he died for all, that those who live should no
longer live for themselves but for him who died
for them and was raised again... Therefore we
are ambassadors of the Messiah; in effect,
God is making his appeal through us. What
we do is appeal on behalf of the Messiah,
“Be reconciled to God! God made this
sinless man be a sin offering on our
behalf, so that in union with him we
might fully share in God’s righteousness.”
Embassy of Zion is an apostolic wineskin
aligned with Chuck Pierce and Glory of Zion,
operating in the Carolinas. We are not a church,
but a prototypical apostolic hub that gathers and
mobilizes the Triumphant Reserve in unconventional ways!
And we share the vision to see God's Kingdom come and God's will be done in our territory!
Eph 4:2-3 Be humble. Be gentle. Be patient. Tolerate one another in an atmosphere thick with love.
Make every effort to preserve the unity the Spirit has already created, with peace binding you together.
Embassy of Zion is aligned with Apostle Chuck Pierce; Anne Romanello and Susie Zeigler are commissioned through Glory of Zion International, and Global Spheres.
EMBASSY OF ZION
Lord, you have chosen Zion as your dwelling place, for your pleasure is fulfilled in
making it your home. I hear you say,
"I will make this place my eternal dwelling eternal dwelling, for I have loved it as my very own! I will make Zion prosper and satisfy her poor with my provision. I will cover my priests with salvation's power, and all my godly lovers will shout for joy!
Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations.